Dallas Chapter of Hadassah
Our Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 795774, Dallas, TX 75379
All mail should be sent to our P.O. Box. Thanks!
The Dallas Chapter of Hadassah proudly offers programming and community service projects within the Dallas Community. Please join us in an upcoming event - you will be glad you did!
Simchas and Tributes Form - Click here to download order form
Cards - $5 minimum contribution per card
Certificates - $12 minimum contribution per certificate
JNF Trees - 1 - $18; 3 - $36; 5 - $72; Circle of 10 Trees - $144; Garden of Trees - $500
- Purim Brings a Party to Pediatrics
- Volunteers from the Happy Child Organization, together with the Hadassah Pediatric School decided that laughter was the best remedy—at least for Purim.
- Volunteers Deliver Dose of Happiness to Hadassah Patients on "Good Deeds Day"
- On the eighth annual "Good Deeds Day" in Israel—a day dedicated to performing good deeds on behalf of others—volunteers visited various departments at the Hadassah Medical Organization to uplift the patients' spirits.
- Wounded by Gunfire, Ukranians Airlifted to Hadassah
- Although Oleksandr Huch and Arten Zapototskyi did not know each other in their homeland of Ukraine, today they are roommates on the fifth floor of the Hadassah Medical Organization's Sarah Wetsman Davidson Hospital Tower.
- Snapshots: Three Patients in the Neuro ICU
- Meet three patients recuperating in the new Neurosurgery Intensive Care Unit in the Sarah Wetsman Davidson Hospital Tower.