Welcome to the Boston Chapter of Hadassah
The Boston Chapter installs their newest president, Varda E. Farber.
Incoming president Varda e. Farber and outgoing president Ellen Zarrow-Nissenbaum
Installation Co-chairs, Robin Shuman (L) and Amy Broder (R) with new president, Varda E. Farber (C)
Installing officer Nancy Falchuk, 24th Hadassah National President, President Varda E. Farber and outgoing President Ellen Zarrow-Nissenbaum
(L) Incoming chapter president Varda Farber. (R) Walkathon chair Emily Gelbert and president Ellen Zarrow-Nissenbaum.
To see a list of our corporate sponsors. click here. Please thank them with your patronage and be sure to tell them you are from Hadassah.
Boston Chapter Centennial, November 2013
Visit our Photo Gallery to see our members at recent events.
Contact us at email@example.com
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!