Hadassah Southern California
TO REGISTER ONLINE CLICK HERE OR TO MAIL IN A REGISTRATION FORM CLICK HERE! WHERE WILL YOU MAKE YOUR IMPACT?
TO REGISTER ONLINE CLICK HERE OR TO MAIL IN A
REGISTRATION FORM CLICK HERE!
WHERE WILL YOU MAKE YOUR IMPACT?
Health Insurance Options
Protect yourself and your family with the buying power of Hadassah. Our membership insurance program includes a wide array of insurance products, many of which our members would not otherwise have access to at such a reduced group rate.
The insurance portfolio includes:
For more information, call the plan administrator, Selman & Company, toll-free at 1.877.735.6262, or visit their web site at www.selman.cc/sitelet/index.cfm/had. Selman & Company is the exclusive marketer and administrator of the Hadassah Members' Insurance Program.
- Kaleidoscope Newsletter
- Download the December 2012-2013 issue of Kaleidoscope.
- Hadassah Foundation Celebrates Graduation of Training for Orthodox Women
- Hadassah Foundation Director Rabbi Ellen Flax gave out the graduation certificates to the thirteen women who graduated from the joint training program for Haredi Early Childhood Education Counselors at the Hebrew University.
- Support Fair Pay for Women & Families
- Women make 77 cents to a man’s dollar and a single mother of two working full-time at minimum-wage is living nearly $4,000 below the federal poverty line. America’s women and families are worth more and they deserve better!
- As Knesset Weighs Official Celebration of Aliyah, One Olah Reflects on Emigration
- As the Knesset weighs a bill to recognize a day to celebrate making aliyah, one emigrant from Connecticut reflects on the journey that brought her to make aliyah.
- Building Bridges to Peace through Medicine
- The rationale for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel is based on generalities—many of them uninformed—about how different populations live, work, study, and co-exist in the region.