The Southeastern Region of Hadassah welcomes you to our website. We are in the process of updating these pages. We encourage you to visit here often, as the information provided will be changed and/or updated frequently.
If you have comments or suggestions on what you would like to see included here, please send them to us at LRTanny@gmail.com and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
SAVE THE DATES:
The "2013 Opportunities for Giving: A Compendium of Information for Hadassah Members, Leaders, and the Curious" is now available online. Many of our Hadassah board members and committee chairs receive a flood of wonderful and welcome information from and about Hadassah. No doubt it sometimes can be too much of a good thing. It can be information overload.
To help organize the different opportunities for giving programs in effect for 2013-2014, we have designed this Compendium to summarize the programs, to indicate where you can find more information and provide links when possible, to answer FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about popular programs, and even provide modifiable promotional information to make it easier to move ahead with opportunities for giving programs. Our intent is to update this document periodically and make it available on this webpage.
Featured Activities and Programs Scroll
What's News - A Newsletter Published by the Southeastern Region of Hadassah
Shaliach, the Southeastern Region’s quarterly newsletter
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!