Welcome to Hadassah's Howard County Chapter!
From Babies to Bubbies
We've got Something for YOU!
We are a dynamic group of women actively involved in supporting Hadassah. Our members are women from Columbia, Ellicott City, Clarksville, and the surrounding areas in Howard County, Maryland.
Fall 2012: Our Next Event!
Breast Cancer Awareness Night - 12/14/2012. 7PM, Jewish Federation Offices 10630 Little Patuxent Parkway, #400. Open to all.
Light refreshments will be served. For more information please contact Judy Gerb firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Chanukah Auction - 12/11/2012. 7PM. For full information about his event - please click on "Our Events" on the menu, then "View Calendar." RSVP to Julie Rosenthal at email@example.com December 4, 2012. You may RSVP up until the night of the event.
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!