Charles River Chapter of Hadassah
Welcome to the Charles River Chapter of Hadassah. We are the local Hadassah chapter serving the towns of Bellingham, Franklin, Milford, Millis, Medway, Wrentham, Hopedale, Holliston, Hopkinton, Uxbridge, Norfolk, Sherborne, and Dover, Massachusettes. Our goal is to further the mission of Hadassah. We make a difference in our communities by engaging and empowering women with exciting and rewarding programming, advocacy training, and leadership skills. We make a difference in Israel by providing the resources for spectacular achievements in medicine and education.
Join us at our next event!
- Message From the President
- Hear a message from Cindy Heilweil, Charles River Chapter President.
- Hadassah Foundation Celebrates Graduation of Training for Orthodox Women
- Hadassah Foundation Director Rabbi Ellen Flax gave out the graduation certificates to the thirteen women who graduated from the joint training program for Haredi Early Childhood Education Counselors at the Hebrew University.
- Support Fair Pay for Women & Families
- Women make 77 cents to a man’s dollar and a single mother of two working full-time at minimum-wage is living nearly $4,000 below the federal poverty line. America’s women and families are worth more and they deserve better!
- As Knesset Weighs Official Celebration of Aliyah, One Olah Reflects on Emigration
- As the Knesset weighs a bill to recognize a day to celebrate making aliyah, one emigrant from Connecticut reflects on the journey that brought her to make aliyah.
- Building Bridges to Peace through Medicine
- The rationale for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel is based on generalities—many of them uninformed—about how different populations live, work, study, and co-exist in the region.