Thank you for visiting the Hadassah Action website -- we are glad you found us.
Hadassah Action is a dynamic group of young women who get together to have fun, learn, and support the many great causes of Hadassah.
Whether you are looking for a social outlet, a volunteer experience, a connection to Israel or Judaism, or a place to make a difference in the local community, you've come to the right place.
We would be delighted to meet you and welcome you to any and all of our programs.
Training Wheels -- על גלגלים
Al Galgalim (Hebrew for "on wheels") is a Jewish family education program created by Hadassah that introduces families to the joys of celebrating Shabbat and the Jewish holidays in a hands-on, pressure-free, ... (more)
2009 Babies Playgroup
Have a baby born in 2008 or 2009? Want to meet other moms with babies the same age and watch them grow together and develop friendships?
We are looking for someone to coordinate some meetings. This is a low time commitment job and is a lot of fun.
For more information or if you’re interested, please email Tzipor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chocolate Affair Donors
Here is a list of merchants who generously donated items that helped make our Chocolate Affair the success it was. Please support them and let them know that you heard about them from Hadassah!
Karen Klein (email)
Martha’s Pastries: (650) 854-6207
- Training Wheels
Al Galgalim (Hebrew for "on wheels") is a Jewish family education program created by Hadassah that introduces families to the joys of celebrating Shabbat and the Jewish holidays in a hands-on, pressure-free, friendly environment.
This popular family program is inclusive and is geared to all caregivers and their families (parents or grandparents, affiliated or non-affiliated, interfaith couples and those who have already participated in the program).
Registration is now open for "Al Galgalim". There are two classes: One for young families with children ages 3-5 (Training Wheels) and a class for children ages 6-8 or K-2nd (Wheeling On).
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!