Welcome to the Lansing Chapter!
We are delighted that you have reached the Lansing chapter website.
We are a vibrant, diversified Hadassah chapter made up of 215 members representing women from all ages, backgrounds, and interests. We are mothers, daughters, and grandmothers, doctors, attorneys, nurses, teachers, social workers, professionals, students, and retirees. Whether we work outside or at home we share a common goal.
From here you will be able to read our President’s Message, learn about popular ongoing programs, and check our calendar for local events.
To learn more about our chapter, browse through the website, and check out the calendar. If you have any questions, send an email to Lansing@Hadassah.org
Make sure you check our Events page...lots of great things happening!
Exciting Young Judaea Birthright Trips *NEW*
Registration opens September 9.
Encourage friends and family to sign up for one of Young Judaea's award-winning Birthright trips.
We are so excited to officially launch Choose Your Impact! Our New Chai Society!
Our New Chai Society!
When you join, you receive one of these beautiful pins!
Young Judaea Fundraiser!
YOU AND I CAN CHANGE A LIFE
Give a child a Young Judaea camp experience
Help a teen participate in a Young Judaea Israel Program
MAKE A DONATION!
1 bracelet for $25 donation; 2 bracelets for $48 donation; 3 bracelets for $70 donation
There are 3 different types of bracelets: star, lion, or chamsa. Make sure you indicate which ones you want.
Click this link to download and print an order form:
Please mail your request with a check (Made out to Hadassah) to:
Click here to
with a tax deductible $100 donation and receive a
A Lifetime Membership is the perfect gift for that special someone in your life! Now only $212.
New on the President's Message Page: You can leave comments!
Fundraising: Fun ways to help the chapter:
Certificates! Check them out...a great way to make a donation.
Not a member of our chapter yet?? You can still get our eNewsletter...to sign up visit the Sign Up for Lansing Newsletter page.
- Terror Attack Survivor Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Hadassah's Hospital
- Adi Hudja Peretz, who almost lost her life in a terror attack 13 years ago, has delivered a healthy baby boy at Hadassah's Hospital in Ein Kerem.
- Hadassah Surgeon Ahmed Eid Performs Life-Saving Surgery on Jerusalem Terror Victim
- Prof. Ahmed Eid, head of the Department of General Surgery at Hadassah Hospital-Mount Scopus, performed life-saving surgery on Chen Schwartz, the Israeli soldier who was shot twice at close range by a terrorist on a motor scooter in Jerusalem.
- Israeli Hero Treated at Hadassah's Hospital on Mount Scopus
- Israeli Prison Service Officer Ariel Twitto was on his way to pick up his children from nursery school camp after accompanying a prisoner to court when he and fellow officer, Elad Biton, heard someone shouting "Piguah!" (terror attack!).
- Wounded Paratrooper Prepares to Return Home from Hadassah
- Oron had been in a fire fight with a group of terrorists in Gaza when he felt something hit him, but he kept on fighting. It was only later that he noticed all the blood.
- Hadassah-Neurim Provides Refuge for Border Kibbutz
- For the last three weeks, Mali Yehoshafat and her four children have found refuge at Hadassah-Neurim. 125 kibbutz members—including all the children in this border agricultural commune are living in Hadassah’s Youth Village, near Netanya.
- Urge Congress to Affirm Support for Israel
- Israel once again finds itself in a time of crisis, forced to take military action to defend its citizens from indiscriminate rocket and mortar fire. Urge Congress to affirm its unwavering, bipartisan support for Israel’s sovereignty and security, and pass the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act!