Welcome to the Lansing Chapter!
We are delighted that you have reached the Lansing chapter website.
We are a vibrant, diversified Hadassah chapter made up of 225 members representing women from all ages, backgrounds, and interests. We are mothers, daughters, and grandmothers, doctors, attorneys, nurses, teachers, social workers, professionals, students, and retirees. Whether we work outside or at home we share a common goal.
From here you will be able to read our President’s Message, learn about popular ongoing programs, and check our calendar for local events.
To learn more about our chapter, browse through the website, and check out the calendar. If you have any questions, send an email to Lansing@Hadassah.org
Make sure you check our Events page...lots of great things happening!
We are so excited to officially launch Choose Your Impact!
Our New Chai Society!
Our New Chai Society!
When you join, you receive one of these beautiful pins!
A Lifetime Membership is the perfect gift for that special someone in your life! Now only $212.
New on the President's Message Page: You can leave comments!
Fundraising: Fun ways to help the chapter:
Not a member of our chapter yet?? You can still get our eNewsletter...to sign up visit the Sign Up for Lansing Newsletter page.
- Joint meeting with SZ Sisterhood
- US Cannabis Activist Meets Hadassah’s Cannabis Research Pioneer
- Cancer Survivor, Cannabis Activist, and Founder of the Beverly Hill Cannabis Club Cheryl Shuman recently visited Israel to meet with Cannabis Research Pioneer Prof. Raphael Mechoulam of the Hadassah-Hebrew University Faculty of Medicine, whose work provided the basis for the medical community’s embrace of medical marijuana (cannabis). Ms. Shuman, who was diagnosed with advanced ovarian cancer many years ago, credits cannabis with bringing her back from the brink of death.
- Deep Sequencing Analysis Leads to Major Genetic Discoveries at Hadassah
- Using a deep sequencing analyzer, Prof. Orly Elpeleg, Director of the Hadassah Medical Organization’s Department of Genetic and Metabolic Diseases, and her colleagues have determined the sequence of millions of DNA fragments simultaneously--8,000 times the capacity of the former generation of DNA sequencing machines.
- First Neurology Patients Move in to Hadassah's Hospital Tower
- "Welcome! You are the first," Nira Kedar, head nurse of the the neurology department at Hadassah Medical Organization, said, with a huge smile, to Nachshon Halevy.