WELCOME TO THE DESERT-MOUNTAIN REGION
For a $36 donation, a personalized Mother's Day Card will be mailed to your designated recipient.
Click here hadassah.org/mothersday to order your Mother's Day Card!
Click on the image above to register.
LasVegas, July 21-23, 2014, Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
You won't want to miss these special guest speakers:
Bret Stephens, Pulitzer Prize-winning Wall Street Journal editor
Ari Shavit, author of the highly acclaimed My Promised Land
Daniel Silva #1 New York Times best-selling author
Jamie Gangel NBC Today Show national correspondent
Recipients of the 2014 Henrietta Szold Award: Israel Defense Forces Special First Responders Unit. Accepting on their behalf, distinguished members of the unit, Hadassah Profs. Avi Rivkind and Dan Engelhard To receive registration details, go to
Hadassah, in conjunction with the Hadassah-Brandeis Institute (HBI) presents:
A Book & Author Experience
Jerusalem Maiden: A Novel
by Talia Carner
Click here for more information!
To close out Women's History Month, we've taken your nominations and updated our
list of the Most Outstanding Jewish American Women of Our Time; check out the newest additions.
Click here to see who you chose!
- Hadassah Foundation Celebrates Graduation of Training for Orthodox Women
- Hadassah Foundation Director Rabbi Ellen Flax gave out the graduation certificates to the thirteen women who graduated from the joint training program for Haredi Early Childhood Education Counselors at the Hebrew University.
- Support Fair Pay for Women & Families
- Women make 77 cents to a man’s dollar and a single mother of two working full-time at minimum-wage is living nearly $4,000 below the federal poverty line. America’s women and families are worth more and they deserve better!
- As Knesset Weighs Official Celebration of Aliyah, One Olah Reflects on Emigration
- As the Knesset weighs a bill to recognize a day to celebrate making aliyah, one emigrant from Connecticut reflects on the journey that brought her to make aliyah.
- Building Bridges to Peace through Medicine
- The rationale for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel is based on generalities—many of them uninformed—about how different populations live, work, study, and co-exist in the region.