Welcome to the Connecticut Region of Hadassah's web site!
Barbara Spack, National Marketing and Communications Chair, Mandy Tolson, President Greater Newtown Danbury Chapter, Newtown First Selectman Patricia LLodra, Miriam Aron, National Hadassah JNF Co-Chair, Connie Cirillo Freeman, President CT Region, Jodi Maxner, CoChair Stamford Chapter Tea@2 Committee and Chapter Advisor – presentation of certificates of groves of trees planted in Sandy Hook Elementary School Grove of Trees, Hadassah Forest in BeerSheva River Park in Israel.
at Tea for Newton municipal workers and first responders at Newtown Municipal Center, February 13, 2013- given by Stamford Chapter Tea@2 Committee with Greater Newtown Danbury volunteers.
View photos of 2012 award winning chapters
from Greater Hartford's Chai Tea featuring
Hadassah National President Marcie Natan
CT Lt. Governor Nancy Wyman
at the Connecticut Historical Society
to read the
Hadassah International eBulletin
- Hadassah Foundation Celebrates Graduation of Training for Orthodox Women
- Hadassah Foundation Director Rabbi Ellen Flax gave out the graduation certificates to the thirteen women who graduated from the joint training program for Haredi Early Childhood Education Counselors at the Hebrew University.
- Support Fair Pay for Women & Families
- Women make 77 cents to a man’s dollar and a single mother of two working full-time at minimum-wage is living nearly $4,000 below the federal poverty line. America’s women and families are worth more and they deserve better!
- As Knesset Weighs Official Celebration of Aliyah, One Olah Reflects on Emigration
- As the Knesset weighs a bill to recognize a day to celebrate making aliyah, one emigrant from Connecticut reflects on the journey that brought her to make aliyah.
- Building Bridges to Peace through Medicine
- The rationale for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel is based on generalities—many of them uninformed—about how different populations live, work, study, and co-exist in the region.