Welcome to the Orlando Chapter!
We are delighted that you have reached our chapter website, we offer a variety of community service and fundraising projects
From here you will be able to read our President’s Message, learn about popular ongoing events and find out when our next meeting is.
To Contact our presidents: Please refer to our contact us page
We offer daytime and evening events, come join us!
For General questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Hadassah National President
January 30, 2014 at 10:30AM
at Sawyer Lake Park Pavilion in Lake Mary
RSVP by Jan. 20th to:
Read stories about our research and patient care than we can bring you in a newsletter. You can access it anytime on www.hadassah.org/hmedicine
Find Hadassah on facebook at www.facebook.com/hadassahorg.
- Hadassah Foundation Celebrates Graduation of Training for Orthodox Women
- Hadassah Foundation Director Rabbi Ellen Flax gave out the graduation certificates to the thirteen women who graduated from the joint training program for Haredi Early Childhood Education Counselors at the Hebrew University.
- Support Fair Pay for Women & Families
- Women make 77 cents to a man’s dollar and a single mother of two working full-time at minimum-wage is living nearly $4,000 below the federal poverty line. America’s women and families are worth more and they deserve better!
- As Knesset Weighs Official Celebration of Aliyah, One Olah Reflects on Emigration
- As the Knesset weighs a bill to recognize a day to celebrate making aliyah, one emigrant from Connecticut reflects on the journey that brought her to make aliyah.
- Building Bridges to Peace through Medicine
- The rationale for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel is based on generalities—many of them uninformed—about how different populations live, work, study, and co-exist in the region.