Welcome to the Orlando Chapter!
We are delighted that you have reached our chapter website, we offer a variety of community service and fundraising projects
From here you will be able to read our President’s Message, learn about popular ongoing events and find out when our next meeting is.
To Contact our presidents: Please refer to our contact us page
We offer daytime and evening events, come join us!
For General questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Hadassah National President
January 30, 2014 at 10:30AM
at Sawyer Lake Park Pavilion in Lake Mary
RSVP by Jan. 20th to:
Read stories about our research and patient care than we can bring you in a newsletter. You can access it anytime on www.hadassah.org/hmedicine
Find Hadassah on facebook at www.facebook.com/hadassahorg.
- US Cannabis Activist Meets Hadassah’s Cannabis Research Pioneer
- Cancer Survivor, Cannabis Activist, and Founder of the Beverly Hill Cannabis Club Cheryl Shuman recently visited Israel to meet with Cannabis Research Pioneer Prof. Raphael Mechoulam of the Hadassah-Hebrew University Faculty of Medicine, whose work provided the basis for the medical community’s embrace of medical marijuana (cannabis). Ms. Shuman, who was diagnosed with advanced ovarian cancer many years ago, credits cannabis with bringing her back from the brink of death.
- Deep Sequencing Analysis Leads to Major Genetic Discoveries at Hadassah
- Using a deep sequencing analyzer, Prof. Orly Elpeleg, Director of the Hadassah Medical Organization’s Department of Genetic and Metabolic Diseases, and her colleagues have determined the sequence of millions of DNA fragments simultaneously--8,000 times the capacity of the former generation of DNA sequencing machines.
- First Neurology Patients Move in to Hadassah's Hospital Tower
- "Welcome! You are the first," Nira Kedar, head nurse of the the neurology department at Hadassah Medical Organization, said, with a huge smile, to Nachshon Halevy.