We hope that you're managing as well as you can during this difficult period. Staying connected and active can be a tremendous source of comfort, especially when we're all spending so much time at home. We're pleased to let you know there are many ways you can stay connected with Hadassah during this unprecedented time.
You can access our online speakers and programs anytime — and we'll be sharing more in the weeks ahead. These virtual programs all align with Hadassah's core values that are so important to all of us: health and wellness, support of Israel, and women's empowerment.
Together, we'll keep our Hadassah connection vibrant in the coming months.
- Find balance and solace: Guided Meditation with Rabbi Sheila Weinberg on "Finding Balance in a World Out of Balance"
- Move your body: Online Heart Healthy Exercise Class
- Listen to women making an impact: Online Magazine Discussion: "Women in Politics"
- Be wowed: Meet an HMO Nurse and Midwife, Gila Zarbiv
- Watch a video you'll love: The Ethical Dilemmas Faced When Working in the Middle East – From the Perspective of a Hadassah Midwife, Gila Zarbiv
- Learn about HMO innovations: Hadassah On Call: New Frontiers in Medicine Podcast
- Hear from HMO's coronavirus expert: Listen Now: Pandemic Specialist Offers Coronavirus Insights
- Be inspired: The Branch Podcast
- Join our online community and be part of the conversation: Hadassah on Facebook.
- Register now: March 25 Online Magazine Discussion: "Struggling with Infertility."