- Adva Center: A non-partisan policy institute that examines Israeli society to assess the level of equality and social justice. Funding supports the training, coaching, and networking of 75 Mayoral Advisors’ for Gender Equality, covering about 1/3 of Israel municipalities. The advisors will have the tools to better implement policies that promote the status of women and gender equality within their designated authorities.
- The Center for Women’s Justice: Defends women’s rights to equality, dignity, and justice; ensures religions freedom, and limits the authority of religious institutions over women’s bodies and lives. Funds underwrite public education for hundreds of thousands of Israelis, aimed at reframing the public discourse around the State-prescribed Jewish marriage and promoting solutions to situations of get refusal, or refusal of a Jewish divorce, which keeps individuals in marital captivity.
- Israel Women’s Network: Promotes a better Israeli society by focusing on women’s equality and creating the social, physical, economic, and judicial conditions for their prosperity. Funding supports raising public awareness and advocating for the elimination of gender segregation and the exclusion of women in the IDF, workforce, educational system, and civil service arena.
- Itach Maaki Women Lawyers for Social Justice: Promotes social change, justice, and activism for and by women from marginalized groups. The funded program integrates women from diverse populations into Israeli government, with an emphasis in the male dominated field of peace and security. The initiative ensures that government bodies uphold previous mandates for ample representation of diverse women on policymaking committees.
- Jewish Women’s Funding Network Collaborative Grant: : Twenty-five foundations in North America have come together to fund the Israel enterprise: The Coalition for Direct Employment. The Coalition is comprised of 30 organizations working to establish policies and practices to improve the working conditions and rights of contracted workers.
- SHIN – The Israeli Movement for Equal Representation of Women: Facilitates equal representation of women in politics and in the public sphere. The supported program brings together over 250 Jewish and Arab high school girls to involve them in discussions, and projects that increase their knowledge and skills to address social and political feminist issues.
Will be announced August 2019